Steps for submitting your job.
- Highlight all of your images
- Open the "Drag and Drop Images" collection under "My Job" to view all of the sorting options for your images
- Drag and drop the images into the appropriate folders, ie: "Color Correct these", "CULL these", etc.
- Once the images have been dropped into the collection, you will see the number of images that the collection contains appear to the right the collection title.
- Export the Catalog by going into the "Folders" area and select the folder containing the images you would like to submit to ShootDotEdit. You can also click "File" and then click "Export as Catalog"
- Right click the folder and select "Export This Folder as a Catalog"
- In the Dialog window that pops up, rename the catalog as desired and select a place to save it to
- Three options are available at the bottom of the Dialog window: Export Negative Files, Build/Include Smart Previews, and Include Available Previews. Ensure that ONLY Build/Include Smart Previews and Include Available Previews are checked.
- Click "Export Catalog"
- Lightroom will begin to create Smart Previews for every file.
Alternative Workflow - Shootdotedit Master Catalog Workflow