If you are reading this article, it is likely for one or two reasons:
- To learn about our Cancellation Terms.
- You are thinking about canceling your Annual Plan Subscription contract.
If you are here because of #2, we humbly request that you give us the opportunity to address any concerns or issue(s) you may be having! We will listen, seek to understand, and do our best to move toward the right resolve.
Please see account cancellation details below:
Canceling DURING the first 3 job/30-day trial period.
Our Annual Subscription Plans offer a 3 job/30 day, Trial period. This allows all new Account Owners to try our services and cancel within 30 days of signup, or within their first 3 jobs (whichever comes first!). We do require all cancellation requests to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 jobs or 30 days of the subscription start date in order to honor our trial period terms of service.
Subscription payment refund eligibility.
- If an Account Owner does not submit a job, yes, we will then provide a refund.
- If an Account Owner does submit 1 or more jobs, your cost to cancel during your first 30 days is zero dollars. However, the Account Owner is not eligible for a refund of their first-month payment, whatever that amount was.
Cancel request after the 30-day First Month Trial Period ends?
- Cancellation after 30-days or 3 jobs, and prior to the completion of the 12-month Annual Plan subscription, will be achieved by paying the difference (if any) between the total amount spent towards your Annual Plan subscription and the total retail value of all images submitted for Custom Color Correction ($0.39/image).
If I cancel after the 3 job/30 Day Trial Period, can I get a refund of my monthly subscription payment(s)?
If an Account Owner requests to cancel any time after their trial period, the monthly subscriptions invoices are not refundable. However, those invoice payments will be applied toward any balance accrued from the account image editing usage.
Why do I have to pay a retail cost for image editing if I cancel?
Our Annual Plan subscriptions are designed to provide high value at a fair and reasonable price. Therefore, a 12 month paid commitment is required for us to deliver the value we promise. If an Account Owner decides after the trial period to cancel their 12-month commitment, any/all image editing work performed by ShootDotEdit will no longer be covered under the original Annual Plan subscription terms and will be billed according to the $0.39 per image retail value.
Have questions? Please send us an email!
Please send any cancellation requests via email to email@example.com.