Since this video's creation, ShootDotEdit offers new services and new upload tools! Check out our web upload tutorials HERE, and contact Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Finishing the Job Submission/Uploading your Job Via the Web Uploader
After you have selected your Color Profile, it's time to finish your job submission form and upload your job to ShootDotEdit!
- Select the file format that you would like to receive your finished job
- Check out through the billing page
- Once you have received your job confirmation, click on the blue "Upload Job" button
- Once at the Uploader, allow the Java Uploader to run and click the green "Add" button. This will pull up a navigation window
- Navigate to where your Previews, Smart Previews, and Lightroom Catalog are saved, and select to add them to the Uploader.
- Click the green arrow "Upload" button. Once the green arrow turns into a red square and a progress bar pops up, your upload will be started.
To view the entire Jared Platt Webinar click here.