Receiving back your finished Lightroom Catalog (Master Catalog Workflow)
Your finished Lightroom Catalog will be emailed to you when your job is completed.
- Download the Lightroom Catalog from the link in the email and save the file to your computer.
- Ensure to place the downloaded Lightroom Catalog in the same place as your Smart Previews and Previews from the same job.
- Open up your Master Catalog and select "File", then "Import From Another Catalog"
- Navigate to where you have saved the finished SDE Lightroom Catalog, and select "Choose" to import the catalog into the Master Catalog
- A Dialog box will open up, ensure that the boxes on the upper left are checked to confirm that all of the images will be imported into the Master Catalog
- Ensure that "Replace" is changed to "Metadata and develop settings only" and select "Import"
- Once you have selected "Import" you will see the images begin to change as Lightroom reads the Metadata.
To view the entire Jared Platt Webinar click here.