Exporting your Job as a Catalog to submit to ShootDotEdit
This video tutorial shows job preparation for a MASTER CATALOG WORKFLOW. If you are operating in a single or individual Catalog, check out our helpful tutorial here.
Once all of your images have been selected, and the files renamed as needed, it's time to export your Catalog for submission to ShootDotEdit!
- Highlight all of your selected images and drag them into the Collection titled "01 Color Correct these"
- Right click on the job folder that contains your selected images (under Folders), and click on "Export this Folder as a Catalog"
- Select to save that Catalog to the your preferred place on your computer, and rename the Catalog being exported as needed.
- Ensure the option to "Build/Include Smart Previews" and "Include Available Previews" is checked on
- Once the Previews, Smart Previews and Catalog have finished exporting, hide Lightroom, and navigate to where the files are saved on your computer.
Now you are ready to upload your prepared Lightroom Job to ShootDotEdit.
To view the entire Jared Platt Webinar click here.