Setting up your Master Catalog for use with ShootDotEdit
How to prepare your Master Catalog to contain the ShootDotEdit catalog with the ShootDotEdit referenced collections:
- Exit your Master Catalog
- Download the ShootDotEdit LR5 Catalog from the summary page on your Client Portal and save the zipped Lightroom Catalog somewhere easy to remember on your computer
- Open the ShootDotEdit LR5 Catalog in Lightroom
- Import a stock image (i.e. the ShootDotEdit logo) into the Lightroom Catalog and drag the image into each of the collections.
- Back in your Master Catalog, import the prepared ShootDotEdit Lightroom Catalog by clicking "File", then "Import from Another Catalog"
- Select the ShootDotEdit Lightroom Catalog, and the collections will be imported into the Master Catalog.
To view the entire Jared Platt Webinar click here.