ShootDotEdit's standard turnaround time guarantees your job will be returned to you in as fast as 48 business hours and no more than 5 business days! Your turnaround time starts as soon as your job is placed into production:
- If you use a Choose a Style or have a Style Match Profile your jobs will be placed in production once your upload is verified and received during normal business hours.
- If you order a DotPreview, your job will be placed into production once the DotPreview is approved
- If you do not order a DotPreview, your job will be placed into production once your upload is verified
Want to make sure your job is back to you as quickly as possible? Here are some steps you might take to help speed things along!
Request a Rush priority turnaround time
A Rush order cuts your turnaround time to as fast as 48 hours, and no more than 3 business days. A Rush order also incurs an additional cost, equal to half of the retail value of your order.
Build and submit Smart Previews with your Catalog, rather than submitting RAW/original image files
Smart Previews average about 30 times smaller than most RAW image files. This means you will have a much faster upload! ShootDotEdit will get the files sooner, which means your job can be placed into production sooner.
Double-check that the image count, file type, Color Profile, etc. are all correct
We check all files that we receive, to make sure that we have the correct files received for your job. If the image count, file type, or Lightroom version are off, for example, your job will be placed on Hold until we can confirm what the correct information should be. A Hold can affect your turnaround time, and these type of discrepancies are easy to avoid if you double-check your files first!
Consider ShootDotEdit's working hours to plan accordingly
ShootDotEdit is open from Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm Pacific Time. If a job's upload is verified outside of our office hours, or if a DotPreview is approved outside of our office hours, the job will be placed into production on the following morning.
- Job #12345's upload is verified at 7:31pm on Wednesday night. Job #12345 does not have a DotPreview ordered, so it is placed into production first-thing on Thursday morning.
- Job #56789's DotPreview is approved at 10:42pm on Friday night. The job is then placed into production first-thing on Monday morning.
Reach out when you have a question, or are experiencing an issue
ShootDotEdit's Customer Success Team is precisely here to help! :) Often, any issue you may be coming across is something we have experienced before, and we will be able to guide you to a solution quickly and easily.