Need to re-build your Smart Previews or Previews? No problem!
Building Smart Previews is the same process in all versions of Lightroom, after Lightroom 5.
1. Open up your Lightroom Catalog
2. Select all of the images that will need Smart Previews.
- Navigate to Library >Previews>Build Smart Previews.
- Need to re-build your Standard-Sized Previews as well? Navigate to Library >Previews>Build Standard-Sized Previews
3. Your Smart Previews (and Standard-Sized Previews) will start to build! The load time will vary depending on how many images you are rendering.
4. You can find the Smart Previews file next to your Catalog file, named “Catalog Name Smart Previews.lrdata”. You can also find your Standard-Sized Previews there, named “Catalog Name Previews.lrdata”
Have questions or need support? Please send an email to email@example.com.