XMP files may be delivered back when:
- A job is submitted under the Legacy workflow,
- RAW image files are sent, and
- XMPs are ordered.
There are cases in which XMPs cannot be ordered, or delivered back:
- A job is submitted under a Lightroom workflow (a Catalog will be delivered back)
- JPEG or DNG image files are sent
- Renumbering service is ordered
- Phase Two Artistic Editing service is ordered
When XMPs cannot be delivered back, we convert your images and our color corrections into flattened JPEGs. We will then upload these JPEGs to a hosting site of your choice. The first 50 images uploaded are FREE, with all other images uploaded for just $0.05 per image!
If you need HELP with how to use or apply your XMP's, just CLICK HERE!