Absolutely. There are two ways to achieve this goal: first, you can simply "expire" the Gallery Event. Another option is to protect the Gallery Event with passwords that you create. In this way, a person cannot enter your gallery without a valid email and the password(s) created by you.
Articles in this section:
- How do I make high resolution downloads available for my customer?
- How do I find specific galleries?
- How do I keep track of the venues I shoot at?
- How can my clients download images and purchase products?
- Do my galleries expire?
- Can my customers and/or guests download their files from my gallery?
- Can I prevent my guests from viewing the gallery?
- Can I create event categories with Extra?
- How do I download an image or images from a gallery?
- How do I add a gallery cover photo?