You've got files to send to ShootDotEdit, but the Flash uploader seems to be having some trouble!
Here are a few easy fixes we have found that solve the majority of upload errors:
- Are you sending Lightroom files? Make sure that all files ending in .lrdata(Previews and Smart Previews) are zipped, and zipped separately
- Upload all files directly from your computer, rather than an external drive
- Use an ethernet cable instead of wifi, for a reliable connection
The Flash uploader says "IO Error" for some or all of my files!
The two most common causes for the "IO Error" are
- Lightroom files are not zipped. Try compressing your Smart Previews, and your Previews, into zipped files, and try again.
- A file or files are too big. If you are sending Lightroom files, re-build your Previews as Standard-Sized Previews, zip the file, and try again. If you are sending RAW or JPEG image files, select the image files themselves for upload, rather than the containing folder.
The Flash uploader is done uploading my files, but it says it's missing some images. I can't tell which ones to add!
No worries, the Flash uploader is able to recognize duplicates. This means you can add in all of your files again, and it will pick up where it's left off.
I hit Upload Images/Open but nothing's happening!
Depending on your computer system and browser, the Flash uploader may have a slight delay. If there is still no response after two minutes, try a different web uploader, or contact our Customer Success Team to troubleshoot further. :)