Our Flash Web Uploader
Are you a Lightroom user? Be sure to compress any .lrdata files into zipped files before using the Flash uploader!
1. You've just submitted a job order to ShootDotEdit. Click on "UPLOAD NOW!" to activate our web uploader.
2. When selecting the Flash uploader, the "Upload Images" button will appear. Click on this button to select your files for upload.
3. Locate and select the files you would like to send to ShootDotEdit, and click "Open."
4. Flash will begin uploading your files, one at a time! There may be a slight delay before the upload begins.
5. One last step! Once everything has uploaded, you will be prompted to VERIFY your upload. Verifying the upload will close the uploader, and send your job into production.
Congratulations! You have successfully uploaded your files over to ShootDotEdit. Sit back, relax, and let us take it from here. :)
Have you run into any trouble with Flash? Check out our Troubleshooting Tips for more help!